I’m consistently amazed that we live in a world that A subsection of our country is angry about the concept of not acknowledging some lost fella “ discovered“ a Continent full of people All the while totally unable to acknowledge advancements in science and medicine And more on topic The realities of mental illness and the struggles of those who live with it. I suffer from severe depression. I Have my whole life. This was before a bunch of terrible years really knocked me for a loop and I was diagnosed with post traumatic stress syndrome. Growing up stuff like this didn’t exist. You were lazy. You would act out Outsiders would point to the inept raising or all out negligence of our parents. But no one ever thought there was a reason all this was happening. I’m not denying they are bad seeds. People who are mean because they enjoy being mean people who are lazy because they are just lazy. You can agree or disagree, and maybe I’m just wrong but I’m in a lot of fol...
Comments
Post a Comment