Skip to main content

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Yuuuuuck

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2020/03/01/they-are-desperate-greta-thunberg-responds-to-oil-companys-sexually-abusive-sticker.html

Someone made some super hateful propaganda about a young girl who has been a champion in educating and shining a light on climate change.

Sticker shows underage Greta Thunberg being rate with the logo of a major Canadian energy company at the bottom.

Read the article. you’re going to throw up. This is terrifying but real.

So..

Holy Fucking hell.  This is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. It’s also the perfect illustration of just how different the sensibilities of the people on either side of this argument are. Which in my worldview are normal people who can look out the window and see with their own eyes what’s happening And a monstrous cabal of trolls who’s broken narrative is literally ignoring evidence happening directly on their doorstep.

What I will say about this particular group of people...

.... if this is The type of person that thinks climate change is a hoax.. well I guess it’s not surprisingly they don’t believe. It’s surprising there are enough of them to have an argument with. We’re obviously dealing with an international Epidemic of Dumb. A generation of Jackelope‘s that think Pro wrestling is real and the space program is fake. Idiots. Hateful ugly idiots. The type of monster that will make jokes about sexual assault. The type of monster that think rape and pedophilia are perfectly reasonable foundations to build their Propaganda on. Monsters.

Yes I’m generalizing. Yes I’m angry. Yes this is disgusting. Someone needs to be punished. Punished in the worst possible way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience. Love. Conversations

https://www.boredpanda.com/non-binary-model-changes-parent-view-rain-dove/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=BPFacebook Clicking the link above you will be able to see a beautiful story unfold. What starts as a mother accosting a non-binary model about her daughters wishes. Becomes what could very well be a virgin in friendship and a lesson in patients love and conversation.

You’re not even safe at work from cyber Trollls

Story “Actors and fans defend 'Cosby Show' actor after articles job-shame him for working at Trader Joe's” So this one hit me a bit hard. Apparently this gentleman who had a predominant role on a sitcom 30 or so years ago is trying to pay his bills. Some asshole snapped a picture of him at work and of course because of our cyber gang mentality it went completely viral.  First of actors don’t get paid what  I think people think they get paid. I guess I don’t even really know what actors get paid,  but it’s not unreasonable, that a bunch of years after you were in ONE sitcom that you would need to go find a job.   While it’s a much better system for men (much) The entertainment industry isn’t kind to folks advanced years, and by advanced years I mean over 30. It’s got to be double tough for a African-American of the same age bracket. But we don’t even know why he’s working there? This could be a part-time job for him. He could have any job inclu...