Story “Actors and fans defend 'Cosby Show' actor after articles job-shame him for working at Trader Joe's” So this one hit me a bit hard. Apparently this gentleman who had a predominant role on a sitcom 30 or so years ago is trying to pay his bills. Some asshole snapped a picture of him at work and of course because of our cyber gang mentality it went completely viral. First of actors don’t get paid what I think people think they get paid. I guess I don’t even really know what actors get paid, but it’s not unreasonable, that a bunch of years after you were in ONE sitcom that you would need to go find a job. While it’s a much better system for men (much) The entertainment industry isn’t kind to folks advanced years, and by advanced years I mean over 30. It’s got to be double tough for a African-American of the same age bracket. But we don’t even know why he’s working there? This could be a part-time job for him. He could have any job inclu...
Comments
Post a Comment